Charles, Talia and Remington relocated to Appomattox from Hagerstown, MD in order to become innkeepers. They welcomed Euan as their newest addition in December of 2017.
Charles has been working in professional kitchens since he was twelve and has since held every position that restaurants have to offer. Sunny days always draw him to the disc golf course for exercise and mushroom hunting. He enjoys cooking simply and using traditional methods of preservation. Talia left a job in banking to better use her talents in hospitality at the Babcock House. She enjoys reading, tending her plants and fiber arts. They have found Appomattox an enriching place to raise their two boys and enjoy the close-knit community here. Remy is on the swim team, loves building things and has a developed a talent for helping in the garden. Euan loves music and is becoming quite the charmer with our guests. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Our business is built on relationships with team members and guests.
- We want to develop relationships that thrive when we serve each other and guests abundantly.
- Our goal is to be responsive to wishes, both spoken and understood.
- Our mission is to be the area leader in Southern Hospitality.
- We seek to create unique, memorable experiences to develop emotional connections.
- We seek opportunities to improve our guests’ stay with us and resolve any problems.
- We are proud of our appearance and behavior.
- We protect our guests and our team.