Charles, Talia and Remington have relocated to Appomattox from Hagerstown, MD. They welcomed Euan as their newest addition in December of 2017.
Charles has been working in professional kitchens since he was twelve and has since held every position that restaurants have to offer. Sunny days always draw him to the golf course. Talia left a job in banking to better use her talents in hospitality at the Babcock House. She enjoys reading and crochet. They have two sons and hope to find Appomattox an enriching place in which to raise them. Remy has taken to inn-keeping like a natural, always excited to meet new people and shaking hands when he meets them. For such a young man, he already shows he has hospitality running through his veins. For his full story, read Innkeeping by Remington.
- Our business is built on relationships with team members and guests.
- We want to develop relationships that thrive when we serve each other and guests abundantly.
- Our goal is to be responsive to wishes, both spoken and understood.
- Our mission is to be the area leader in Southern Hospitality.
- We seek to create unique, memorable experiences to develop emotional connections.
- We seek opportunities to improve our guests’ stay with us and resolve any problems.
- We are proud of our appearance and behavior.
- We protect our guests and our team.